We realise that this is a difficult and challenging time for everyone with huge uncertainty.
We wish to assure our staff, clients, and those who have business dealings with Browne & Murphy Solicitors that in the decisions we make we will at all times prioritise your health and well-being. Whilst we intend to remain operational and continue to deliver our services to our clients, we have introduced a number of protocols to minimise the risk to our people, our clients and our business.
This includes, for the foreseeable future:
- creating a work environment that protects the health of our staff and clients;
- providing guidance to our staff as to how to prevent the spread of the virus;
- postponing all appointments and meetings;
- providing very limited access to our offices (post and deliveries only);
- arranging, where possible, for all client communications to be made by telephone and email.
We are continuing to closely monitor the situation daily, taking into account guidance from the HSE and the Department of Health and will continue to adapt our decisions based on this guidance.
If at any time you need to speak to anyone from Browne & Murphy, please contact us in the normal manner.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding during this period.
We urge you all to follow government guidelines and protocols to help slow the spread of the virus.